Oct 2021: For the AGM pack and proposed new constitution please see our AGM 2021 Google Drive area here.
Sept 2021: Covid-19 update - The Hall is now open to bookings once again!
After a period of closure to most bookings due to Covid-19, Llandogo Village Hall is now open to bookings. The requirements for hire are as follows:
- 2m social distancing to be encouraged
- Open all doors, and windows in the toilets - not the windows in the hall as they are difficult to close afterwards - to be fixed at some point
- Sanitiser - all users to sanitise when entering the hall (sanitiser installed to right of main door towards toilets)
- No limit on number of people
- Hard surfaces to be wiped down with antibacterial wipes before and after hire, toilets to be sprayed with antibacterial spray after hire
- All crockery to be washed in the dishwasher to ensure sufficient water temperature reached (temporarily while restrictions last we recommend the use of paper plates etc)
Our Booking form and Risk Assessment can be found on the Bookings page.
If you have any questions please get in touch on email@example.com.
Hall for hire
Available for hire and ideal for functions, meetings, celebrations, arts performances, sports events, and much more!
The Hall can accommodate up to 240 people standing, 180 in stalled events, and 100 in seated dining events.
The hall has hosted dances, weddings, sports matches, village competitions, church events, children's events, meetings, musicals, concerts and more!