Announcement 21st March 2020
AGM to be held by video meeting. Date and time tbc.
"The objective of the hall committee is to maintain the Village Hall for the benefit of the people of Llandogo and the surrounding areas."
We know the hall is popular, and beautiful, and well-used, so please come and show your support and appreciation to the volunteers behind the scenes who make it all possible.
The Annual General Meeting is the yearly opportunity for you to:
- Find out what's going on at the Hall
- Vote for the officer positions
- Learn about our new constitution
- Learn about the upcoming improvements (new ramp, new kitchen, energy efficiency improvements) and how they've been prioritised.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we will be holding the Hall AGM by video conference on date and time tbc. The AGM will be followed by a committee meeting. All are welcome to attend one or both. Joining details are below.
If you have comments or questions relating to the AGM, or to the Hall in general, please email email@example.com.
To join the video meeting via computer, tablet or smartphone:
1. Click this link: https://meet.google.com/uab-yujo-huv
2. Follow all on-screen prompts. If on a smartphone or tablet you will need to click the link again after installing the app.
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +44 20 3956 3521 and enter this PIN: 229 231 585#.
You may be muted when you join.
To mute or unmute yourself, at the bottom of the video window click Mute or the microphone icon.
Phone participants can press *6 to unmute their phone.
The village hall mmay be able to be open, strictly by invitation only, to a small number of attendees to allow those without internet and phone to join. If quarantine measures become stricter this may be withdrawn. If you're not specifically invited please do not come to the Hall as you will not be allowed in. This is for your safety and that of others by limiting social contact. If you know of someone who should be invited but isn't, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.