Update August 2020: Note that bookings are currently on hold until the end of the Covid-19 crisis, see note on the Home page for more info.
Booking Form and Pricing
To view the full booking form and pricing information, please download the form in your chosen format from the link below.
- Call Margaret Phillips (Bookings Co-ordinator) on 01594 530047, or
- Email Liz Bartlett (Llandogo Millenium Hall Secretary) at: email@example.com
To see when the Main Hall and/or the upstairs Committee Room are available for booking please see the calendars below; these can be booked together or separately. You can add any of these events to your own calendar by clicking on them.
Note that for wedding bookings it may be possible to reschedule other bookings, so please enquire even if your preferred date is not showing as available.
1. Check availability for your desired date(s) and room(s) on the calendars below.
3. The Hall booking co-ordinator will review the booking. The booking will be provisional until the signed booking form (download link below) and deposit are received.
4. Send or take 2 signed copies of the booking form (download link above) to:
℅ Brown’s Stores
One copy will be returned acting as your receipt, the other will be retained by the bookings co-ordinator.
5. When the deposit is received (see booking form for details), the booking will become confirmed.
6. Full payment is due 4 weeks before the booked event.
See below for our current bookings. You can add any of these events to your own calendar as a reminder just by selecting it.